Birch Meadow 5th Grade
Class of 2018
Backpack Weight Solutions
What Is Differentiation?
Healthy Snack List
Spelling and Vocabulary
Online Resources & References
Math Fact Practice
Anytime Skill Practice & Games
Age of Exploration
Know Atom Readers - Narrated Versions
Engineering Design Process Challenges
Rocks & Minerals
Ecosystems Test Study Materials
Magnet Study Points
Forms of Energy
Journey North Daylight Mystery Class
Compare & Contrast 101
1. Watch & listen to the tutorial on Compare and Contrast above.
2. On the sheet, write down your own definition for the terms.
3. List at least 1 example of two items that you would be interested in analyzing the similarities and differences.
---------------------- STOP HERE---------------------
Think through the following activities to practice
looking for similarities and differences:
1. Alike and Differences Show What You Know!
Read the candy labels and try to find the similarities and differences
3. Compare clothing labels
alt or Fresh!
1. Click here to read the passage
2. Complete the Venn Diagram or Comparison Chart on Saltwater Ecosystem and Fresh Water Ecosystem
3. Bring to class
the following morning.
**IF you have a problem reading the passage online, come to class at 8:00 am sharp.
Printable organizer to C & C book and a movie
Create a free website